63. Commission on the Status of Women on Social Protection, Public services and Infrastructure (11.-22. March 2019 New York): IFHE submits a statement on gender-sensitive social protection measures, IFHE representatives attend High Level Ministerial meetings, Round Tables and side events (more).
57. Commission for Social Development on Inequalities and challenges to social inclusion through fiscal, wage and social protection policies (11.-21. February 2019 New York): IFHE and other NGOs issue a joint oral statement. IFHE co-organises a side event with the Doha International Family Institute DIFI. IFHE receives an award from the International Federation for Family Development IFFD during a side event on unpaid care and domestic work.
7. UNESCO NGO Forum organised in partnership with the MiSK Foundation on Youth and their Social Impact (Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 3rd – 4th May 2017): IFHE Representatives atttend the Forum. Read more
61. Commission on the Status of Women on Women's economic empowerment in the changing world of work (13.-24. March 2017 New York): IFHE submits statement on
"Challenges and Achievements in the Implementation of the Millennium Development Goals for Women and Girls" Read more
55. Commission for Social Development on Strategies for eradicating poverty to achieve sustainable development for all (1.-10. February 2017 New York): IFHE issues a written statement that demands for territorial and family oriented strategies to end poverty. Read more
60. Commission on the Status of Women on Women’s empowerment and its link to sustainable development (14.-24. March 2016): IFHE and the Associated Country Women of the World (ACWW) issue a joint statement "Improving Rural Women's Access to Markets". Read more
© International Federation for Home Economics IFHE