XXIV IFHE World Congress 2020 - Update March 2019
"Home Economics: Soaring Toward Sustainable Development"
2nd - 8th August 2020
Atlanta Hyatt Regency Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Your IFHE-US colleagues are excited to welcome you to the United States.
The Congress will feature many traditional activities and some new ones, which include:
- First Timers Event – orientation for newcomers
- University Reunions – network with others from same US school
- Learning Day on the Move - combines traditional education and technical excursions with home visits
- Professional Insights Into Sustainable Development Through Home Economics Programs – for university students and professionals
- Youth Insights Into Sustainable Development Through Home Economics Program – for secondary students.
- Package A includes Social Programme; Package B is registration only; Package B additions adds selected parts of the Social Programme
- One day registration available
- Learning Day on the Move – registration includes 1st $50 of cost.
Ready for your Review are, please see below:
- First Announcement which includes Hotel Information
- Second Announcement which includes:
- Learning Day on the Move Descriptions
- Call for Abstracts
- Congress Budget Worksheet
- Tentative Program-at-a-Glance
- Visa information to enter the United States and Letter of Invitation.
|June 1st - August 31st 2019|
Abstract Submission Open
Travel Grant Application Opene
Abstract acceptance Announced
Travel Grant Awards Announced
|April 10th, 2020|
Early-bird Registration Ends
Presenter Registration Deadline
For more information go to: IFHE World Congress 2020.
Now is the time to start planning to attend the IFHE World Congress 2020!