XXIV IFHE World Congress 2020
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
2nd - 8th August 2020
Atlanta Hyatt Regency Hotel
"Home Economics: Soaring Toward Sustainable Development"
The IFHE Congress 2020 theme reads "Home Economics: Soaring Toward Sustainable Development"
Responsible for the preparation processes and organisation is a very committed Congress Executive:
- World Congress 2020 Co-Chairs: Bev CARD, CFCS and Janine DUNCAN, CFCS
- IFHE-US Executive Board: Roxie GODFREY, Sue BUCK, CFCS, Luann BOYER, and Carol ANDERSON, CFCS and Nancy GRANOVSKY, CFCS, advisor.
Since the IFHE Council 2016 in Deajeon, Korea approved the host organisation and the theme many decisions had been made:
- Congress Committees and Tasks were defined
- The Congress Logo was created it includes the aspects: World, Bald eagle (soaring), American flag Atlanta skyline, IFHE and World Congress 2020
- The venue "Congress Hotel: Atlanta Hyatt Regency"
- Tentative Program was approved
- Development of the Congress Programme is in progress
- The congress website will be launched very soon: IFHE World Congress 2020
Important dates were fixed:
- July 2018 Registration information announced
- June 2019 Abstract submission open (research/best practices)
- Dec. 2019 Abstract acceptance announced
- Dec. 2019 Registration open.